Friday, February 11, 2005

I Heart Mental Health Days

That was a strange variation on the ebola virus I just had. Felt horrible for the fifteen seconds it took me to fire off an email to my supervisor at work, telling her I wouldn't be in, then bam, like magic, I felt prefectly fine again just seconds later. What's a monkey to do but stay home and get assorted chores *cough* gambling *cough* done.

I did, in fact, get some stuff done. Like renewing my vehicle registration that expired six months ago. Heh. Plus changing the oil in the truck. Amd yelling at assorted people that owe me monies, which are hopefully on the way.

All I gots to say about assorted bloggerish flames and controversy and what-not in the last month or two is people should realize that by calling people out and posting and commenting and lambasting them, they're just giving these stunted people exactly the attention that they crave. Which is why they act maliciously in the first place. Or, to quote the Simpsons, "Just don't look! Just don't look!".

Checking out for a few days for a mini-trip. Don't burn the place down while I'm gone.

No comments: