Sunday, February 27, 2005

No...More...Cards

Man. Too much poker. It didn't help that I somehow lost a day, thinking today was February 28th. Which led to to a mad dash to cram a few more monthly Crypto bonuses in, until I finally realized that, umm, yeah, I have one more day.

PokerRoom, I like your site, but man, clearing bonuses there is like pulling teeth.

Let's see if my streak with ridiculous non-sports bet continues.

Best Picture: Million Dollar Baby
Best Actor: Jamie Foxx
Best Actress: Hilary Swank
Best Supporting Actor: Thomas Haden Church
Best Supporting Actress: Cate Blanchett
Best Director: Martin Scorsese

1 comment:

Mourn said...

I'm with you, the bonuses are out of control.

I signed up with Check n' Raise, but it's hard to see how you're going to play enough hands to clear such a monster bonus on a site with 12 people on it.

I've noticed that the ratio of bonus to deposit is proportional to how much of your hair you're going to pull out trying to clear it. 20% bonuses on Party, Paradise and Stars are doable...100% bonuses on Full Tilt and Check n' Raise are exercises in extreme masochism.