I'd thought I'd sunken far enough into obscurity to escape such things but nay, April took care of that...
7 Things About Me
1) I've had on-screen roles in two major motion pictures. One of them was Ernest Goes to Camp.
2) Not only did I go to Space Camp when I was a kid, but I won the Right Stuff award for the best space camper. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
3) I have more tattoos than I do feet.
4) I've lost more than $5,000 in a single session of blackjack. I've also won more than $5,000 in a single session of blackjack.
5) My mom was good friends with Townes Van Zandt and he'd come over and hang out at our house all the time, play music, get messed up. I was 12 or 13 at the time and had absolutely no idea that this was a cool thing. None.
6) I went an entire Little League season without swinging the bat. Not once. I was a weird kid and deathly scared of the potential embarassment of striking out. So I just never swung, no matter how much I was prodded by coaches. Which, given the state of Little League pitching, meant I had an OBP of 1.0 and scored approximiately 182,192 runs that season.
(Lest I sound like a complete dweeb, I played center field and was actually freakishly good in the field for a Little Leaguer, routinely making all sorts of crazy catches. Force me into a situation where I have no choice to hide and/or opt out and instead must perform, and I do pretty well; offer me the chance to slink off and avoid the spotlight, well, there I go, slinking.)
7) I've been involved in the adult entertainment business. On the content production side. Personally.
Tag, You're It: