Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The Eagle Has Landed

Allrighty then. Thanks to the most understanding wife in the world, we'll be in Vegas June 2-June 5th, so I can take part in the live WPBT event and meet many of you fools. Whether or not I summon the cojones to donate to the $1,500 NL WSOP event remains to be seen.

We're staying at the Stratosphere, which is, well, the Stratosphere. But it's hard to beat a round-trip airfare/3 night hotel package deal through Southwest for ~$275/person, especially when actual time at the hotel will hopefully be kept to a bare minimum. Hopefully some mututal friends of ours will be going, which'll free me up a bit to fully satisfy the poker jones without having to worry about neglecting the wife.

6 comments:

Human Head said...

Nice! The next 90 days certainly won't go by fast enough.

Unknown said...

You'll see me and probably the wife as well there.

Can't wait!

The Bracelet said...

Great to hear you'll be there!

Pauly said...

Very cool. Scurvy Dog alert!

April said...

*ahem*

OK, spill. Why does my Southwest show no such thing?

Am I going to have to bring my husband for it to be cheaper? That ain't right...

ScurvyDog said...

April,

I kind of cheated with my boastful recap of my mad trip negotiating skillz, as we had some Southwest credits banked from a previous flight gone horribly wrong. Sorry about that. Without that factored in it would have been something like $375-$400/per person for the same flight/hotel stay.