Thursday, April 28, 2005

It Just Gets Better and Better

I just got out of a "coaching" session. Apparently at a meeting today I acted "negatively and in a destructive fashion" towards my fellow team members, deeply offending one of our team leads while he was trying to make a point.

I did all of this by slightly shaking my head from side to side.

Didn't realize that I had that much power, that a little head shake could carry so much clout.

I'm not sure how I can top this one, flexing my enormous, involuntary negative and destructive powers. I've stopped talking. Now I'll have to stop moving any of my extremeties in any fashion. I suppose I can shoot out eye beams of negativity, bombarding the unlucky soul sitting directly in front of me.

2 comments:

The Bracelet said...

Silently wish nut cancer on everyone you come across. When they ask why you're staring at them so intently without saying anything, just smile and say that you're impressed with how they've handled putting on weight.

Then kick them in the junk and get a new job.

Unknown said...

Go up to someone just holding one piece of blank paper and they're using 1 of 4 copiers in the room.

Wait next to him/her shaking your head while staring at him/her.