Friday, April 15, 2005

Sweet, Sweet Friday, How I Love Thee

One quick last plug. Be there or be square.

When: Friday, April 15 9:00 PM C.S.T
Where: Noble Poker
Cost: $5
Tournament Name: TPTK.com Omaha
Tournament Password: hammer


Mrs. ScurvyDog is going to be representing the ScurvyDog clan tonight, playing under the handle "sarahys". Due to my mad Omaha skillz, I thought it best to sit out myself, so that you other kids win the crazy cool prizes. While I hate to jinx it my mentioning such possibilities, on the off chance that we don't get 10 peeps signed up to play in the tournament (if you don't have a minimum of ten it's cancelled), look for sarahys sitting at a Omaha limit table, and we'll work out details for a SnG or something similar for those cool folks who do make it out. But hopefully we'll have plenty show for the tournament and all will be well.

In other news, I broke down and started playing the Party WSOP Steps SnGs. I've played nine so far and am still at, cough, Step 1. On the bright side, I've only paid to enter once, and have finished 2nd five times, 3rd twice, and 4th twice. it's been an odd run, as I'm really not wussing out, and playing to win, but can't get over the hump to actually win one. For the most part I just play safe early and let the crazies knock themselves out, ratcheting up the aggression when it gets down to 5-6 left. In all but 2 or 3 of them I've had a decent shot at winning, just haven't had the cards fall right.

I also got my withdrawal from Gamesgrid back in Neteller in less than 24 hours, for all of you kids possibly on the fence about depositing for their 1000% bonus. Remember, putting "scurvydog" in as your referral when you sign up basically guarantees that you'll not only never suffer from micropenis, but that you'll also one day finally discover just how many licks it does take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop.

No comments: