Monday, May 02, 2005

Activate

Allrighty then. Activate search for a new job in 3,2,1...

(I didn't quit or anything but this has gone beyond ridiculous, to the point where the embarassment involved in bowing and scraping to my monkey work master is more painful than the convenience of a cushy, mindless job with a nice paycheck.)

I've submitted a couple of resumes to assorted places, found a few other relatively promising leads. I've managed to not yet burn any bridges at my place of current employ, as there's a decently good chance that I'll not find anything else and still be there for awhile, bitching and/or moaning.

Anyone want to hire a degenerate gambler with a masters degree in creative writing?

*crickets chirping*

Anyone?

*crickets chirping*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you shaking your head too much again?