Saturday, May 07, 2005

Kentucky Derby

Posting my picks on assorted sporting events is usually death for me, but here goes, as far as Derby picks.

I ain't good with the horsies. Keep that in mind. I also get bored betting on favorites, so I usually try to dig up legitimate longshots, just to make it interesting.

$20 to win on Sun King

-Zito knows his stuff and felt Sun King was his best shot earlier in the year. Not shown much of late but 12-1 is hard to pass up.

$20 to win on High Limit

-I mean, come on. High Limit? Get it?

2 comments:

BG said...

Just got my money down... $50 to win on Bellamy Road and $15 to win and place on Greeley's Galaxy. Well, that and a wacky $48 each from Bob and I on a superfecta that should bring early retirement if it hits.

Mourn said...

Sorry to see you didn't do any better than I did. I heard the Superfecta was 1.7 million, that would have been sweet.

Oh well, two legs to go.