Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Cue Triumphant Return Trumpets (Or, Err, Anticlimatic Slide Whistles)

After much jumping through hoops, I finally managed to get money from my ePassorte account onto Full Tilt.

Full Tilt, I think you're cool and you hire good people but for tje love of Jebus, address your piss-poor customer support. Seriously. If a customer is literally trying to hand you bundles of money, for the love of Jebus try to find a way to make that easy. I'd go into further detail but really, what's the point, as you've maintained this piss-poor level of support for years and apparently don't give a rat's ass, so, you know, thanks a pantload.

After all of that, I lasted about ten minutes in the Bracelet Race I played last night. Whee. UTG+1 raises to 90, one cold-caller, and I bump it up to 250 with QQ. Folds back around to UTG+1 who insta-pushes, cold-caller folds, and I call pretty quickly. I probably would fold that hand a year or two ago when I wasn't so jaded from having witnessed so many donkified pushes from people in that same spot with 88-JJ, AKs, AKo, AQs, AJs, but honestly thought he had AK, and was willing to take a coinflip early for a shot at doubling up or going to bed at a reasonable hour. If you have KK there, so be it.

He had KK.

No comments: