Saturday, August 09, 2014

All Your Records are Mine

Stories like this never fail to amaze me, as far as just how strange and amazing and unique humans can be sometimes.

I've been getting back into the world of affiliate sites and domain flipping, after selling off a few websites here and there on Flippa and seeing what some sites fetch these days.

It's a far cry from when I was up to my neck in flipping houses but I'm actually enjoying the process, as far as hunting out expired domains and other sites for sale, as well as knocking the dust off some of my old sites and gussying them up.

I probably shouldn't be such a capitalist at heart but the ability for people to scheme and find an angle to make money has always impressed me.

Daily life with a 1.5 year old doesn't leave quite as much time as in the past for poking around with websites but I'm slowly getting back into the groove of things.

No comments: