Sunday, August 10, 2014

Ramble on

I've always wished I could have a uber history of all my Google searches over time, maybe with a heat map element thrown in to show frequency and intensity of searches.

There'd be a lot of random crap thrown in there but I think it'd be pretty interesting to see the topics that stuck long enough to register over a long time frame, as I imagine they'd jog memories and line up with wherever life was taking me at the moment.

Case in point: we're moving to Tennessee in December and embracing country life in the boondocks. I'm looking into stuff like aquaponics and growing garlic whereas three years ago searches would be dominated by info on Malta, travel, etc.

No real point here. More and more life seems much more fascinating than fiction, as far as the random twists and turns and how you get from point A to point B.

It's all very natural and logical at the time but stepping back it seems impossible to be where you're at, given where you were not that long ago.

No comments: