Friday, August 12, 2005

Odds and Ends

Everyone should go buy Pauly a virtual round as he wraps up his initial WSOP onslaught. I'll give you a nickel if you can find better tournament coverage anywhere and it's all brought to you for the low, low price of free.

While you're at it, make sure to check out the Spaceman's coverage of the WSOP circuit event at Tunica. Again, fine tournament coverage that don't cost you one red cent.

True to form, yesterday was a big poker day for me, after much junk kicking on Wednesday. Which makes me wonder if I should just say the hell with it and take today off. Yeah, I know, I'm a superstitious primate sometimes.

Pretty busy weekend ahead, so likely not much of the poker going on.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Nice poker blog here. I'll add you to my list of favorites on my blog. If you'd like to trade links please see my profile and blog address.

Keep up the good work!