Friday, October 22, 2004

That Was a Crazy Game of Poker

Due to much assorted busyness, this is going to have to be an abbreviated Friday broadcast. I was planning on putting up an InterPoker site review but I got waylaid by all sorts of work-related stuff.

So you'll just have to made do with the shortest poker blog review ever. With no further ado, I give you:

The Nut Heart Flush

Not only is there plenty of juicy poker content, but you get a behind-the-scenes peek into the process of writing a book about poker. Yes, some people are just that lucky. As the wee man would say, Oh the humanity!

As if that wasn't enough, she's a former child television star, as well as a pupil of Jim "JimBob" Magnuson, the finest literary wordsmith of the 20th century. (And with that I probably blew my cover, if it wasn't already blown. Hee.) And she knows karate.

I'll shut up, if you'll just go read. Deal? Cool.

1 comment:

Toby Leah Bochan said...

Jebus! Thanks for the shout-out. I figured out it was you already. :) Something about your always entertaining writing gave you away.