Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The Guessing Game

Guess what I did tonight? Did I qualify for the tournament in Aruba like DoubleAs? Did I win a seat to the WSOP main event like Jan at 50 Outs?

Nay. I spent the whole night sweeping/scrubbing/mopping the damn floors. And I'm damn proud of myself.

Lest you think I've been completely emasculated/domesticated, I've already half burnt myself out on poker this week, trying to cram in the last three or four bonuses, reloads, and what-not. Plus our house has been in a state of semi-thrashed for the last week or so, what with hail from Jebus and ripping out the carpet in the living room and other sundry goings-ons.

But now, now she is clean and sparkly. Until, you know, a couple of days from now. But now I shall sit here and revel, the smell of victory (Pine Sol) in the air. And, you know, get a few hands of poker in before bed.

No comments: