Friday, April 29, 2005

Busyness Abounds

Quick plug:

What: Omaha 8 Limit Tournament (Event #2 of 8)
When: Friday, April 29 9:00 PM C.S.T
Where: Noble Poker
Cost: $5
Tournament Name: TPTK.com Omaha
Tournament Password: hammer


I'm going to have to be AWOL yet again this week, due to the fact that my wife and I are going out on the town to celebrate our 6 month anniversary. Which is pretty crazy, in all sorts of ways, not the least of which is that she's still putting up with my monkey shenanigans and hasn't (yet) run screaming.

I like staying busy but, man, sometimes it gets to be a bit much. These days I can't help but look at my poor computer with an odd mixture of love and hate. Yes, you're very cool, and allow me to do many fun and profitable things. You're also always freaking there, reminding me constantly that there's yet another thing that needs doing. Such is life, I suppose.

No comments: