Friday, April 22, 2005

I Loves Me Some Fridays

Much poker to be played, seeing as today is my "telecommuting" day. Heh.

Party is at it again, with their monthly reload (20% reload up to $100 maximum bonus). Enter code BONUSAPR and play 7 raked hands for every $1 in bonus money within 7 days to receive the bonus. Bonus is valid from 12 AM April 22th through 11:59PM ET April 27th.

For you Omaha 8 fiends, the league tournament at Noble is a go for tonight, same time, same place.

When: Friday, April 22 9:00 PM C.S.T
Where: Noble Poker
Cost: $5
Tournament Name: TPTK.com Omaha
Tournament Password: hammer


I won't be able to make it tonight, as the wife and I are going out on the town, but hopefully much fun will be had. The plan for now is to extend the next series of tournaments out to 8, with crazy cool prizes (yet to be determined, but at least equivalent to the last batch, which was a decent overlay of about $150 smackers that I kicked in) awarded to the top 3 finishers on the leaderboard. I'm going to wipe the slate clean for the next series, as far as previous points, so that everyone gets a fresh start. Pushing it out to 8 tournaments should buy a little leeway if the tournaments don't make the minimum number of players every week, plus it'll bankrupt me slower. I kid, I kid...

Not much else shaking in my little world. We finally got our living room carpet replaced yesterday. Ended up spending a bit more than planned after getting suckered by the carpet salesman into getting slightly nicer carpet. Sadly I have to report that carpet is just like wine; no matter how much you try to pretend that cheap wine is just as good as the expensive stuff, umm, it ain't, not by a long stretch. Now the rest of the cheaper carpet in the house is going to develop an inferiority complex, and start sulking, listening to depressing music all the time, never coming out of its room...

No comments: