Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Poker? What's That?

Things are pretty dang quiet on the poker front. Other than a mini-session at Razz I haven't really played at all the last few days, mostly due to other deadlines and yard work and other fun life stuff. But I have to admit that it is sort of nice, as far as the feeling of getting a chunk of my life back, with all this "free" time.

Don't see much of a decrease in busyness looming on the horizon, either, as I need to get the kiln and welding stuff set up, and my little mini-foundry operations rolling. We've also been kicking around the idea of either buying a second house or investing in commercial property, or maybe a combination of the two if we could find the right property. Still pretty much pie in the sky talk at this stage but fun to ponder.

1 comment:

PokerFool said...

Yo Scurvy,

What are some of your B2B referall names. I want to sign up at some through you. You should post a whole bunch.

Thanks

http://pokerfool.blogspot.com